NCLEX-RN test – The MADEUP Library offers two online practice tests for the National Council Licensure Examination – Registered Nurse edition. These tests can be accessed only on campus, either in the library, from the dorms or in the nursing lab.
- To take the tests, click on NCLEX Practice Test.
- Scroll down and register or log in
- Click on the “Jobs and Careers” link found on the left side of the page.
- Select “Nursing and Allied Health”
- Lick on “Licensure and Certification Test Preparation.”
- Select either NCLEX-RN I or NCLEX-RN II from the drop-down list.
Use these books to prepare for the test:
NCLEX-RN: Strategies for the Registered Nursing Licensing Exam (Kaplan), Barbara J. Irwin –
NCLEX-RN Review, Alice M. Stein